Once you have installed ConvertKit on your MoonClerk account, you will need to activate it for the payment form(s) you would like to use it with.
1) Click on the Forms button in your account's main navigation
2) Click on the payment form you'd like to use
3) Click the Integrate button
4) If you have already installed ConvertKit on your MoonClerk account, you should see it under the list of "Available Integrations." Click the Add button.
5) In the Tags section, choose which ConvertKit tag you would like apply to payers when they successfully check out.
6) Choose whether you would like to add opt-in text to your checkout form
7) If you choose Yes, enter the opt-in text
8) Click Save
9) If you would like to add payers from this same payment form to another list, repeat these steps.