Note: MoonClerk uses the affiliate software program, Rewardful, to help us manage our affiliate program.
You can read our help article about our commission structure but we also want to clarify how we pay those commissions out.
You can always view your payout activity in your affiliate dashboard.
Payouts are currently made during the 1st business week of each month.
- Payouts are currently made up to 70 days after you have earned a commission. There is a minimum delay of one calendar month. This allows us time to investigate any potential abuses or make any adjustments due to refunds. For example, if you earned a commission on July 1st, it (along with any other July commissions) would be approved and payed out the fist week of September.
- Once the status for a commission is listed as “Due” in your affiliate dashboard, you will receive that commission during the next month’s 1st business week.
- If a customer cancels during their first billing period, we do not pay out a commission for that customer because they may be eligible for a refund.
- If we have refunded someone you referred, we do not pay out commissions on the refunded amount.
- We currently use PayPal to issue payouts so you will need to have and enter the email address associated with your PayPal account in order to receive payouts.