Note: MoonClerk uses the affiliate software program, Rewardful, to help us manage our affiliate program.
We do have some rules for the MoonClerk affiliate program that you agree to by signing up for it:
You earn 30% recurring commission on customers you refer to MoonClerk in perpetuity.
Any person you refer to MoonClerk must become a paying customer in order to receive a commission.
Payouts are currently made up to 70 days after you have earned a commission. There is a minimum delay of one calendar month. This allows us time to investigate any potential abuses or make any adjustments due to refunds. For example, if you earned a commission on July 1st, it (along with any other July commissions) would be approved and paid the first week of September.
If a customer cancels during their first billing period, we do not issue a commission for that customer because they may be eligible for a refund.
If we have refunded someone you referred, we do not pay commissions on the refunded amount.
The cookies we set on your affiliate link lasts for 90 days.
We base affiliate links on first-click attribution, meaning the commission will go to the affiliate whose affiliate link they clicked first, not last.
Self-referrals are not allowed. You are not allowed to use the affiliate program to get a discount on your own account.
We reserve the right to terminate our affiliate relationship at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to change the terms at any time.
Abuse, gaming, or other prohibited behavior will result in your account being banned. Here are some examples of such behavior:
- Supplying us with false or misleading account information.
- Promoting MoonClerk on sites directed towards children under age 13
- Using hate speech or profanity
- Using illegal, misleading, defamatory, or unethical promotional or sales tactics
- Using NSFW content such as sexually suggestive or explicit content to promote MoonClerk, including text, photos, videos, or any other media
- Making any statements that imply that you and MoonClerk are in a business partnership or that you work for MoonClerk.
- Posting a MoonClerk affiliate link on a coupon or "deal" aggregation website.
- Sending unsolicited commercial emails (spam) to refer people to MoonClerk