1) Follow these instructions from Google to add "moonclerk.com" to your domains in your Google Analytics account.
2) Then, log into your MoonClerk account. Click on “Integrations" in your Account dropdown menu.
3) Click “Edit” on the Google Analytics section. Make sure your Google Analytics Tracking ID is pasted into the first field.
4) In the Cross Domain Configuration section of the Google Analytics Integration Page on MoonClerk, click Yes to “Configure Cross Domain Tracking.”
5) In the "Linked Domains” section, add any domains that you would like to be grouped to a single session. This would be your site that links to a payment form or sites to which you may redirect to upon a successful checkout.
Do not place any prefixes to the domain. For example: example.com is correct but http://example.com is not.
Separate multiple domains with a comma.
6) Click "Save Credentials"