1) Create a new form (or find the form you would like to edit.)
2) Find the Limit Checkouts section and choose Yes to the question “Limit checkouts on this form?”
3) Click in the Disable Checkout On section and choose a date in the future.
4) Click the Save & Finish or the Save button
5) Your form will be disabled at the very beginning of the day you chose (midnight.) Payers will not be able to check out on the form on the date or any time after it. You can always return and re-enable the form by choosing another date in the future.