1) Create a new payment form (or find the form you would like to edit.)
2) Find the Terms of Service section and click Yes
3) Choose whether you'd like to link to a webpage that contains your Terms of Service or whether you'd like to upload a file that contains your Terms of Service. If you'd like to track which specific Terms of Service your payers have agreed to, you'll need to choose the Upload option.
4a) If you chose to link to a webpage that contains your Terms of Service, enter the message you would like to be displayed beside the Terms of Service checkbox that payers will be required to click before proceeding to the second page of the checkout. You can link to your Terms of Service by using Markdown. Short instructions on how to use Markdown are available by clicking on the Markdown link.
4b) If you chose to upload a file that contains your Terms of Service, you will either need to upload a new Terms of Service file or choose an existing one you have uploaded. Click the Upload Terms button to upload a new file. You can still customize the message that will be displayed at checkout and use Markdown for customization.
5) Click Save or Save & Finish
6) The checkout will now require your payers to agree to your Terms of Service. If you have linked to the Terms of Service, your payers will be directed to the webpage you used. If you uploaded a file of your Terms of Service, the payer will be able to download the file.