For additional security, you can add Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to your MoonClerk sign-in in.
1) Click on the Account drop down button in your account's main navigation.
2) Click on the Settings option
3) Click on the Two-Factor Authentication Section
4) Click the “Enable Two-Factor Authentication” button
5) Choose which method of two-factor authentication you would like to use and click the “Next” button. You can choose to receive a code via SMS tex or you can choose to use an Authenticator App (such as Google Authenticator).
If you chose SMS text messages:
1) Enter your phone number and click “Send Code"
2) Enter the code that was texted to you, enter your current password to confirm the change, and click the “Enable” button.
3) Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled for your account. Be sure to save the Backup code in case you lose access to your phone.
If you chose an authenticator app:
1) Open your authenticator app and scan the QR code.
2) Follow the instructions in your authenticator app. Enter the code found in your authenticator app, enter your current password for your MoonClerk account, and click the “Enable” button.
3) Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled for your account. Be sure to save the Backup code in case you lose access to your authenticator app.