You can give a full or partial refund for a payment.
1) Click on the Payments button in your account's main navigation
2) Click on the payment that you'd like to refund
3) Click on the Refund button
4) Choose whether you'd like to give a partial or full refund
5) If you chose partial, enter the amount
6) Click on the Refund button
Payers will receive the funds from a refund in their account approximately 5–10 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated. (This is an aspect of how the banking system works.) Note that refunds may appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your payer's bank statement, and a separate credit is not issued.
In most cases, Stripe will keep their processing fees when a refund is issued. Therefore, you may want to keep 3% of the charge being refunded.