Within our Additional Information section, we allow you to ask for a payer's address at checkout. If you have chosen the option to verify the address as a valid address with the United States Postal Service, the country in the address will not be available for the payer to choose. It will default to the United States.
However, if do not choose the option to verify the address as a US address, you can choose to limit which countries appear in the country drop-down menu.
1) When you are creating the Address form field, choose No as to whether or not you want to Verify the address as a US address.
2) You will see the option to "Limit Countries Available?" Choose "Yes".
3) You can now choose as many countries as you would like to list in the Country drop-down menu on your checkout.
4) Click Finish.
5) Click the Save & Finish button.
6) Your checkout will only display the countries that you have selected.